This rare, beautiful, century-old studio is 300 sq. ft, 17' ceilings, and a 10'x12' skylight with northern exposure. The space is used to host first rate on-camera acting classes, but is rented by the day for photo/video shoots, as well as gatherings of all kinds.
We are located directly on 17th street and union square west with easy access to all major train lines and restaurants. We are also a block away from Adorama rental house for any of your additional equipment needs aside from what the studio can provide.
- Blackmagic Cinema Camera package (EF Mount) with 2 v-mount batteries, smallhd 5" monitor, and sigma 18-35mm lens (available for $45 extra for the day)
- 2x Aputure COB120D's with (bowens s-mount, remote dimmable, with beauty dish, umbrellas, and other accessories (available for $20 extra for the day)
- 2x 2' Quasar Science daylight tubes and 1x 2' Quasar Science Crossfade tube (available to for $20 extra for the day)
- 2 C-Stands w/ lollipop and gobo arm
- 5-in-1 reflector
- massive frosted skylight for beautifully soft daylight
- different color backdrops including chroma green, please check with the studio before booking
- wardrobe rack w hangers
- tea/coffee and full kitchen available
- bluetooth speaker
IN-HOUSE PHOTO AND VIDEO SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE FOR HIRE