Luxurious and versatile 1100 sq ft white wall studio with 13 ft ceilings and polished wood floors. A wall of factory style, 9 ft tall windows faces due north bathing the space in beautiful natural light. This is a large, open space equipped for photography and video productions. A set of 8 ft double doors creates a welcoming entrance for equipment and set pieces. The space includes a lighted makeup table, a couch, a coffee table, wifi, and a powerful sound system complete with turntable and record collection. Anything in the studio is movable and removable to accommodate the needs of any production. The windows can be blacked out up to 80%-90%. The large, nostalgic building offers an eclectic array of natural backdrops outside of the studio space should a shoot need to go rogue for a pop of personality and lifestyle.
5x Complete 40" C-Stands
1x Avenger Junior Boom
1x Manfrotto Expan Drive Seamless mounting system
4x 35 lbs Sand Bags
4x V-Flats Black and White
1x Full Set Appleboxes
2x 10' Aluminum ladders
2x Clothing Racks w/hangers
1x Jiffy Steamer - Steal Steam Head
3x 4' Folding tables
6x Folding Chairs
Other grip equipment is available, please message for a complete list of in-house grip and pricing. Any other necessary equipment can be outsourced, prices and availability upon request. Outside equipment is welcome.
A Keurig, Nespresso Essenza machine, and mugs are provided. Guests are encouraged to bring their own pods for either machine.
Pods are available from the studio for $15 per 10 pods.
A water cooler with natural spring water is available at $10 per booking for unlimited use.
Night Hours Rate:
•Guest are required to provide a Certificate of Insurance prior to confirming booking.
• There is no smoking in the building, but there is a designated, covered, outdoor smoking area.
• Pets are welcome as long as they behave and are confined to the studio space or the out-of-doors. There is a lovely park with a dog run directly across the street.
• Noise levels are flexible, however, the host reserves the right to set limits based on the needs of neighboring businesses.
• Guests are welcome to utilize the building and grounds provided respect is paid to neighbors and emergency exits are not compromised.
• Damage after completed bookings will incur an extra fee.