LUX & ASA is a photo-, film- and event location in Berlin. The spacious 300m² studio has retained its industrial charm and offers everything for photo shootings, film projects or special events. The studio was designed with great attention to detail helping our clients to work in a creative environment.
The backdrop as well as the ceiling is 5.50m (18ft) high, 6m (19,6ft) wide and extends 7m (22ft) into the room - right and left is enough space for elaborate light settings. The Studio provides a fiber optic 100mBit synchronous internet connection, which guarantees fast uploads and downloads. The studio is fully equipped with a kitchen, make-up area, as well as ladies / gents toilets and a shower.
Sustainability is very important to us. Our electricity is generated from solar energy and the floorheating is run with natural gas. In addition, we have a wood stove, which creates a cozy atmosphere in winter.
- 300m² studio
- gas powered floor heating
- 5.50m (18ft) ceiling height,
- 6m (19,6 ft) wide x 7m (22ft) backdrop,
- Fiberglass 100mbit synchron internetconnection
- Make-up / Styling Area
- sustainable electricity from our in-house solar system (16A & 32A)
- WCs with shower,
- photo equipment for rent
- Kitchen with dining area and induction stove
- sustainable drinks from lokal suppliers Proviant and Viva con Agua,
- 9kW Chief wood stove for campfire atmospere,
- 25m² wooden balcony for Topshots with sofa
- Heavy duty crane with cage for heavy equipment
Editorial: starting from 600 $
Film and commercial: starting 850 $
Long-term rental, catalog shootings, film projects as well as events and free projects on request
Backdrop painting: 5 $ per m²
Electricity consumption: 0,5 $ per kWh
Overtime is charged beginning of the 11th hour at 10% of the daily rent
Please get in touch and we can make you an individual offer that best fits your needs.