About our studio
Uniquely set and highly-serviced studios hosting the World’s greatest clients. Our inter-connected spaces can be hired on their own or in combinations of 2-5 spaces allowing multiple sets, additional green rooms, production spaces or VIP lounges.
- Large changing room for hair and make up
- Iron & board
- AirPlay-controlled speakers
- A dedicated & trained member of Team Beam to look after any needs you may have
- 3,000 square feet
- 24 ft wide & 22 ft high cove
- 4 x 63 amp single phase + 13 amp sockets
- Vaulted ceiling, centre 9.5 Metres /31 Feet high
- Gorgeous daylight from large north & south facing windows with full black-out blinds.
- Direct access to a large garden
- Marble terrazzo staircase & mezzanine offers additional space for dining, lounging or shooting from above the cove
- Connects directly with studios 1, 3 & 4 to accommodate larger productions
- We can serve lunch in the garden on a nice day (great for a bbq lunch!)
SUSTAINABILITY -- Our End Goal is Zero!
Sunbeam is proud to announce our initiative to get to Zero Carbon in 2022.
100% Green Energy
- We use 100% renewable electricity (wind, solar or water) for the studios. This includes all your lighting, curling tongs and steamers! We also use 100% Green gas as well to keep you cozy in the winter. We keep doors shut and turn off heating, cooling and lights when studios are not in use (just like our mum taught us!)
We Free- & Re- cycle
- We recycle all paper, aluminium, plastic & glass and use and supply products in containers that we can recycle, including everything in our minibar. We buy paper products for our office that are recycled post-consumer waste and re-use waste paper. We always try to freecycle or eBay items that we no longer use rather than sending them to the dump.
- Our colorama end-of-rolls go to our local school who use them for art projects, unused paint from set builds go to a local charity that trains young people in building projects and used kitchen accessories go to a nursery's play kitchen.
We're helping bees
- Bees are in decline so in line with recommendations of the LBKA, we have planted many different types of English foraging plants.
- We harvest rainwater from our garden shed roof to water our garden and feed our plants with fertiliser made by the worms in our wormery.
We support Fair Trade
- We only buy fair-trade coffee and teas and encourage our suppliers to include more fair-trade and organic products in their offerings.
We're cycle friendly
- We use push bikes and foot power for deliveries and pick-ups whenever possible. We partner with Push Cycles to offer discounts on bikes and accessories to all our staff and freelancers. We offer cycle training to staff, clients and Creative Hub tenants and created space for secure bike parking.
We use natural products
- Only naturally-derived and organic soaps and lotions are in our bathrooms and we use mainly non-toxic cleaning products to clean and maintain our building. (And are looking for more!)
We're conscious about food
- We feed our clients healthy, locally-sourced food, paying close attention to seasonality whilst minimising our food miles whenever possible. All our lamb, pig and beef is British-reared, and all of our fish is sustainably harvested. We offer a zero Palm Oil minibar.
We're reducing vehicle emissions
- We send our location catering in hybrid vehicles, organise our client’s taxis to be hybrids whenever possible and use only push bikes, hybrids or carbon-neutral courier services.
We believe in educating others
- We host events to educate other venues and suppliers as to how they can be more sustainable. We train our assistants on our sustainability policy along with the extensive training we offer to prepare them for the next step in their careers.
We support charities
- We offer our space to charities every year at reduced costs to help with their fundraising efforts.
SEE PARKING MAP next to our floorplan images. Parking charges and restrictions:Local resident and single yellow line areas are restricted between 8:30am -6:30pm Monday –Friday and8:30am –1:30 pm Saturday. At all other times these and the residents permit bays are free of charge.Pay as you go parking is charged at £1.30 per hour.
- One Room
- Natural Light
- Still Life
- Sound Stage
- White Floors
- White Walls
- Exposed Brick
- Shooting Kitchen
- Shooting Bathroom
- Overhead Shooting
- Wood Floors
- Outdoor access
- Garden access
- Black out shades
- Vehicle access
- Cityscape/Skyline views
- Basic Studio Equipment
- On-Site Rental Equipment
- On-site Support Staff
- Digital Tech On-Site
- Air Conditioning
- Computers available
- Sound System
- Pet Friendly
- Makeup/Hair Room
- VIP Room
- Single Phase
- Max crew size
- Ceiling height
- 31 ft